Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A year in the life of Trinity

Welcome to 2013! (This is Trinity) I'm going to try to briefly sum up the past year in my life, both the good things and the bad, and in no particular order.

  1. I got my driver's license! (Finally!)
  2. I got a Facebook account.
  3. I turned seventeen. It's kind of surreal.
  4. My family changed churches. (A big, life-changing thing for me)
  5. I got a dSLR!
  6. I started a photography and writing blog.
  7. We got and got rid of two goats.
  8. I helped to butcher a cow. (It was awesome)
  9. It was my first year not to go to the standardized testing my state requires homeschoolers to take.
  10. I became a brony. (Not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing. It was my friend's fault.)
  11. I did NaNoWriMo for the first time. (But didn't win)
  12. President Obama was reelected. (Boo!)
  13. I got a new haircut at an actual salon for the first time in, oh, twelve, thirteen years.
  14. I learned and preformed the "Thriller" dance with my family. (Not to boast, but I had several people tell me I was really good. (: )
  15. My favorite cousins came to visit! (They only come about every 5 years.)
  16. I discovered the very awesome Percy Jackson series.
  17. I discovered the very awesome Lindsey Stirling. (Look her up on YouTube.)
  18. I watched the very very awesome Hobbit movie!
  19. I went to a Father-Daughter ball with my dad! (Of course)
  20. My laptop seems to have given up the ghost for good. (I still want to have it looked at.)
  21. I went to a basketball game where I cheered for both teams (since I had friends on both)
  22. I read 79 books this summer (June - August).
  23. I learned to french-braid my own hair.
  24. I discovered the wonder of Pinterest.
  25. I got an iPod!
  26. I took over the whole visual ministry at my church for a short time.
And that's about all I can think of right now. I don't really have any New Year's resolutions, just some vague ideas of things I'd like to get done this year. Hope this was interesting! :)
Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass! 
-Trinity 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I (Trinity) turned off the captcha test and comment moderation, so you can now comment instantly. (Not that I won't still be moderating comments. I still have the power to delete a comment so fast it'll make your head spin.)