Thursday, November 1, 2012

NaNoWriMo!


Trinity here! NaNoWriMo officially began... well... many hours ago and my official word count is at... um, zero. I've been finishing up posting pictures on my other blog, making this snazzy introduction picture, finishing up Halloween stuff, and doing a touch more outlining.

Anyway, this is my NaNo notebook, that I got especially for NaNoWriMo and the pen that I'm hoping to keep track of and use all month long.

Note: When referring to a NaNoWriMo related thing it's a Nano  ____. Like, a Nano notebook, or Nano pen. Whereas the people themselves are called Wrimos.  So a Wrimo would use a Nano pen for their Nano novel, unless they prefer a computer, which some Wrimos do. Just so that makes sense in the future. 

My word count (and Hannah's too, soon) will be available on the sidebar over there →
It seems to be malfunctioning right now, so I'll try to get that fixed as soon as possible, right now though, I'm gonna crank up the Christmas Music (not allowed in my house until November 1st) and get writing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I (Trinity) turned off the captcha test and comment moderation, so you can now comment instantly. (Not that I won't still be moderating comments. I still have the power to delete a comment so fast it'll make your head spin.)