Monday, November 12, 2012

NaNoWrimo - Day Twelve

Hannah again.
I finally got a jump-start on my novel! The problem, I think, was my POV(point of view), which was third person. I changed it to first person, and voilĂ , it came a lot easier. I'm still on the first few chapters, though, and I have about a sixth of the words I should have (my word count is 3700), but I'm still working on it. There's a sickness going around our house, so it's getting hard, but maybe it'll just make me sit down and actually write, for once. I have a lot of stuff in my notebook that I need to transfer to the computer.
The Internet is so distracting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I (Trinity) turned off the captcha test and comment moderation, so you can now comment instantly. (Not that I won't still be moderating comments. I still have the power to delete a comment so fast it'll make your head spin.)