Sunday, November 11, 2012

NaNoWriMo - Day Eleven

Trinity yet again! (Hannah doesn't seem to like posting on here.)
Well, I have reached 10,000 words! It slipped by kind of quietly. I expected a little more fanfare from... I don't know, myself?
By today, 11.11.12, I should have 18, 337 words, but I'm still only at 10,584. So I'm behind. Still.
But, I'm staying home from church today because of a vicious sore throat (my voice has gotten deeper overnight) so I plan to do a lot of catching up! Which was my plan yesterday as well, and that didn't work out so well.
I should really be in bed writing now, so I'll go. I'll update tomorrow on how much I actually got written.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I (Trinity) turned off the captcha test and comment moderation, so you can now comment instantly. (Not that I won't still be moderating comments. I still have the power to delete a comment so fast it'll make your head spin.)