Sunday, February 24, 2013

Explanations, Not Excuses

It's been a really long time since we've written a post. It's kind of my fault. I dropped the ball first and both Hannah and I just kind of sat down and watched it roll away. I dont't really have an excuse, but I do have a bit of an explanation. I've been spending almost all of my spare time studying to take the GED test so I can graduate this year, as well as preparing for an ice storm that came through, and trying to get some stuff sold online, and (sort of) maintaining a clean room, and assisting my mother with her at-home business, plus now that it's (supposed to be) getting warmer the family plant/nursery business is starting to get into swing again. Busy, busy, busy. And of course, we go to the library once a week, and I can't resist getting books, even if I know I hardly have time to read them.

(On a totally-mostly unrelated topic, I'm keeping a log of all the books I read this year, which should make for an interesting year-end post. So far I'm up to 21 finished books.)

However, I did recently read through my Tribes Of The Earth manuscript, such as it is, and I'm eager to keep writing on it now. The only problems are A: Finding enough time, and B: Remembering what in the world I was planning to do with the characters and plot, because I've almost completely forgotten.

Hmm... Oh. I've got two or three drafts saved and half finished for posting, so some of them might pop up pretty soon, including a Beautiful People post on the best character ever, Rienna Lee. And I think there's a book review post in there too.

So, a little update for the readers. (I found out recently that most of our views, as in, 96% of them, are from spam URLs and not real views at all. Is that depressing or what? Out of 100 "views" four of them were from actual people. And I have a suspicion that those people came on accident and left immediately.)

Anyway, that's what's up. More posts should be on the way soon, though!

Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass!
-Trinity

No comments:

Post a Comment

I (Trinity) turned off the captcha test and comment moderation, so you can now comment instantly. (Not that I won't still be moderating comments. I still have the power to delete a comment so fast it'll make your head spin.)